Saturday, January 31, 2009

From Rags To Riches

I was watching an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County last night and I couldn't help seeing the resemblance in our own lives. If you've been following my blog lately you've probably read my story when I was in a depressive state trying to look for a job with almost no savings and with my wife pregnant at the time. Pretty dark if you ask me but we managed to pull through with nothing but pure faith and dedication (which I wouldn't advise anyone to go on after my experience) but we managed to weather through the storm. And despite the economic climate, we're building a consulting business that was born from $97, sweat and hard work.

Despite being scorned and bruised along the way for not going with the mainstream (work hard for little pay, save, save, save, work harder to get a pension that will almost leave you looking for a job at age 68) my wife and I have done well enough to start our own marketing consulting firm. It's just as flimsy as the internet marketing business when I started off but that one paid off well enough to know that the wobbling is just to shake off the weak and undetermined. I guess life has a way of letting you know that in order to get your goal you will have to pay a price.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble too much but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am working on a new post about making money online that will literally blow your mind off. Let go of the bum-marketing or whatever "new" strategy that's sweeping the web like an epidemic (only to die just as rapidly), this post will be updated continously with new tested material that's unlike anything else on mainstream media. Just to get you thinking about a couple of topics that I'll be discussing, ask yourself this:

Why are weight-loss commercials 120% higher during winter than summer? (It's not as obvious as you think!)

Till then, this is your captain urging you to secure your seatbelt and hang on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment